Lineweight changed accidentally

MCB

I accidentally changed the line weight halfway through my drawing, and many of the lines are printing fat! I know about displaying them on screen, that is not my issue. The fatter lines are not specific to any layers, so in the layer dialogue box all line weights are listed as default. How can I change the linewegihts after the fact, without redrawing the whole thing. Also, any line that I add to the drawing is still fat. I am using 2012 Autocad.

Please help ASAP, as this drawing is due to the client!

THANKS!!

MCB,

Welcome to the forum.

You could simply select all the lines and change the lineweight to BYLAYER or to a specific width. That will change all at once, without redrawing.

Sound like you accidently changed your default line width.

You can also change the printing thickness by turning off the 'Plot Object Thickness' select box.

Couple ways to fix the problem.

Use SETBYLAYER command, use the settings option, pick only lineweight, select all, keep following prompts at command line.

or

Pick all objects in drawing, in properties change there to bylayer, or pick lineweight from properties tool palette,

or

use CHANGE command, pick all, use properties option, use LWeight, bylayer, etc.