Descriptive word prblem

RRK9005

Got this problem today and am trying to find out where i'm going wrong at..... can I get some direction or advise before I go further...... do my points appear correct? I am using autocad 2012 educational version and this stinkin thing is due tmrrow am (12 hrs from now) :cry:

From point A, at an elevation of 1800', a tunnel bears S20°E n a downward grade of 35%. Another tunnel starts at B which is located 130' south, 50' west of A and 120' above A. This second tunnel bears S80°E on a downward grade of 20%. What would be the true length, slope, and bearing of the shortest connecting tunnel? What would be the elevation at both ends of the connecting tunnel? Show the proposed connecting tunnel in all views.PROB54.dwg

I believe my frontal view is crrect, but the BD line inside my Horizntal view is worrying me...... 2nd week of descriptive isnt going so well......