How to Set the Paper Space there create viewports in Different Angle ?

Yoshi^yoshi

I am not sure I understand what you hope to do. This sounds like what you may be asking about would be a UCS/WCS issue. You should know that a viewport can be rotated, in case this might help.

If this is not what you want to do, then press your f1 key and search in the autocad help for UCS. :)

you can rotate a viewport.JPG

i think he's asking what i just learned. after opening my drawing i clicked on the layout tab. I then deleted the existing viewport window by right clicking on its border and clicking on delete key or erase button in Autocad. Then on the layout tab you right click and choose "Page Setup Manager" and set your page size to however you intend on plotting it later. Paper size for file (PDF, or..) OR paper size that fits on existing printer.

Once that is done you could add in your titleblock if your going to use one. Once your papersize and titleblock is in and your on your layout looking at the sheet of paper you click on the View tab on the ribbon. Then on the viewports section click "Named" icon and choose the number of "New viewports" you would like on your plotted paper.

At this point I would turn off object snaps if your using them so you dont grab titleblock geometry. Then place your cursor on the paper where your going to start the new viewports. click and drag diagonally to the opposite corner and when you release your paperspace viewport will have the Named viewports you choose.

Set up your views in the new paperspace viewports and I would dimension your objects in paperspace as opposed to modelspace. If you add single line text in right view or model space it will appear backwards in right view of your paper space. So if your using opposing views annotate in paperspace. At least thats what worked best for me.

in the last paragraph i meant if you add in text in right view in modelspace it will appear backwards in left view in paperspace....i should have proof read that before posting

How to Set the Paper Space there create viewports in Different Angle ?

To align the view to current UCS may set the UCSFOLLOW system variable to 1 in that particular viewport.

Regards,

Mircea

if you add in text in right view in modelspace it will appear backwards in left view in paperspace...

Please check the VPLAYER command.

Regards,

Mircea