Schedule 10 Turbo manifold.

k-9

Hey there guys it my first post. I Am using Inventor 2012 and I developing parts for my car. Im making a Equal length turbo manifold. I have the the flange and the collector made up and want to find out how many 90's 45's and straight pipe i will need. I want to use nothing more then 1 1/2inch schedule 10 stainless. I have been peicing them together on inventor but nothing is turning out right is there a way I can do a sweep in 3d that has the fixed radius that the schedule 10. Witch is 1.5 for the short 90 and 2.25 for the long 90 and 45. If anyone can give me some tips that would be a help. Did set up my own pipe running setting in assembly but is would only try to use 90's and of only one size.

I have used that method but i need each angle to be a specific radius and when I turn it into a 3d drawing I can not measure the radius i would have to know what the radius would be between two different planes at the angle.

I doubt it.

Find the red End of Part marker in your feature browser.

Drag the red EOP to the top of the feature tree hiding all features in the browser.

Save the file with the EOP in a rolled up state.

In Windows Explorer right click on the filename and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Attach the resulting *.zip file here.

Of course an assembly without any parts is useless - this should have been covered early on in your training.

Just look at that file size. 74k I thought you said it was too big to attach here?

You didn't follow my instructions to roll up the EOP in the part file(s).

Why didn't you follow the instructions?

An iam file is simply a list of hyperlinks to the part files and a record of assembly constraints - no geometry.