Not displayed viewport in several layout?

RRS1987

Hello everybody,

I have some not displayed viewports in my drawing.

I can select only the viewport while using filter command in autocad dwg. Also i couldn't able to see those viewport normally while command inactive.

Actually i want to delete those viewport which is only one per layout.

that one drawing having 100 layout.

Please could some one help to me?

Thanks in advance,

Are the viewport on a layer that is Frozen/Off? If layer 0 and Defpoints are Frozen/Off too, try and Thaw/On them as well.

It sounds like you have some VPFROZEN LAYERS. Or possibly you have those viewports turned off, you can check that in your PROPERTIES box.

when i am filtering those (viewports) are in separate layer, which is made by me. also that layer properties as follows ON/UNFREEZE/UNLOCK.

Thanks

And layer 0 and Defpoints are also On and Thawed? It is a bug that if layer Defpoints is Frozen, Viewports can become unselectable - weird but it happens.

Hi,

Let me tell you, what is happening in the command prompt, while using filter command.

When i complete filter command, i can see the Existing Filtered Selection in the command prompt. and also I can see the Viewport(100) in properties palette.

After I can get the 1 was the paper space viewport in the command prompt line, when i typed erase in the command line

Could some one tell me what does it (1 was the paper space viewport) means? how can i delete those viewport?

Thanks once again.

Hi,

Let me tell you, what is happening in the command prompt, while using filter command.

When i complete filter command, i can see the Existing Filtered Selection in the command prompt. and also I can see the Viewport(100) in properties palette.

After I can get the 1 was the paper space viewport in the command prompt line, when i typed erase in the command line

Could some one tell me what does it (1 was the paper space viewport) means? how can i delete those viewport?

Thanks once again.

That is just a general heads up, in case you don't want to include it.

If you then right click, your short cut menu will offer you numerous default command options from which to choose. If a short time later you want to reselect that group of viewports, items, whatever, you can save that filter and give it a name, or use the P for previous selection set to recall it (assuming that you have not created another selection set in the interim).

And layer 0 and Defpoints are also On and Thawed? It is a bug that if layer Defpoints is Frozen, Viewports can become unselectable - weird but it happens.

Wow, that's a bizarre one, I've never had that happen, but good to know, thanks Tiger. :beer: