Change layer priority?

Pzi

I'm a little confused, because I expected to accomplish this within seconds... But I'm not able to.

Let's say I have two layers amongst many others:

Layer named "Blue thin lines" and another layer named "White thick lines" and, when they intersect, blue lines happen to be on top of white lines... But I want it the other way around!

What should I do?

Thanks.

Two ways come to mind right away. Display order or assigning different Z values.

I've never done anything in 3D, so I'm not sure how to manipulate Z (I believe you mean a third dimension here).

I looked for something related to "Display order" and tried command DRAWORDER, but it seems it wants me to select all objects one by one in the first place, I'm not too pleased about that (and I do not know how to select all layer objects at once).

EDIT: I used QSELECT to select all "White thick lines" layer objects and found "bring to front" using right mouse button. It worked, thanks for idea :-)

"Display Order" is in your right click context menu under "Basic Modify Tools".

Check out QSELECT. You can select all objects on one layer

"Display Order" is in your right click context menu under "Basic Modify Tools".

Check out QSELECT. You can select all objects on one layer

Yes. Thanks again!

I really appreciate such a fast response because I was obviously not aware of "Display order" or "Draw order" existence.