Make an object flip/mirror

addesigns

Is there a way to make multiple object flip on themselves? I would like to find a way to rotate multiple objects, but in actuality I want tmen to stay where they are but just rotate 180 and not based on a base point

Well do you want to mirror or rotate? If mirror pick a base point in the middle of the objects and answer yes when asked if you want to erase source objects. If rotate, then rotate them.

Maybe you are asking for something else, if so post a small example.

I guess it doesnt matter to me since both commands will do the job Im looking for. Im looking to rotate multile objects (Receptacles) in their center so I dont have to rotate each one individually and then move it into position

There are custom lisp routines that will rotate multiple blocks based upon their insertion points but multiple objects? What would be the base point for each object?

Yeah, sorry i meant to say they are blocks. It would be easier to place them where I may and rotate them to the corresponding wall from their base point

How about a dynamic block?

Wouldn't you still need to select all the blocks individually?

Do all the blocks have the same rotation and have the same name?