AutoCAD2009Help.zip File

Beegone

I have created AutoCAD2009Help.zip file that is self extracting. It is totally free for anyone to use at their own risk. I created this file to help folks that are running AutoCad 2009 mechanical and can not get the help files or lisp files to work during a drawing session. There is a fastener zip file included along with the help files. Once you open the self extracting file, you can read the ReadmeAutoCAD2009Help.txt file and print it off for all the instructions on how to install the files in AutoCAD 2009 but I would suggest you print it off and follow it step by step. What I need to know is how to upload the file to CADtutor so that folks that may need it can download to try and see if it helps solve their problems.

Beegone

ReMark: 1. Not all the files required are available from AutoDesk, 2. I was unable to find any information on how to load the files and make them work when in a drawing session, 3. The zip readme file has the complete step by step instructions I used to make the Help and Lisp files load and work in a drawing session. I would like to make them available free to all that may be having problems with the issues and glitches when using AutoCad 2009. I found a lot of posts on the internet from folks that had the problem, but almost no answers. It is my hope that if even one person is successful using my zip file I will feel that it was well worth my effort to make it available to all. I was able to solve the issue for my own use, perhaps it will provide someone else the same.....Beegone