commands found in autocad working area

19cruthik68

If I am working in Autocad classic workspace and i will switch my workspace in 3d modelling, all the command (interface) that i brought inside the workspace will lost. anyone knows how to prevent that?is there an option for this??

Are you referring to buttons and tabs and panels and toolbars? That is kinda the point of Workspaces, that they are pre-saved collections of buttons and tabs and panels and such.

Like Tiger said! :beer:

You need to set up a few workspaces for different sorts of tasks, and give them names and save them, so that you always have them available. You have a few available options in your workspace settings. Open your WORKSPACE toolbar and explore the possibilities. These include whether or not changes are automatically saved, your Home workspace, etc.

The first thing we do is create a user workspace so they dont screw up the default ones you need to use the CUi also to set what you want on & off for that work space, a Gotcha make sure workspace settings is set to Auto save changes then reset it back to Do not save so accidents dont happen.