When opening another drawing file

19cruthik68

Hi All

How to change the settings (if it has) for opening another drawing. because for example I opened an autocad file, and again i want to open another file, when I opened another file it will not display in the same window which I first opened, it is very hard for me to put my mouse pointer on the taskbar to choose that drawing and again return in another drawing, better if using the windows button inside the autocad. here is the image just to be clear on what i am trying to ask. THANKS.:D1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19cruthik68

• ReMark

• MSasu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see. yeah, both are set to 0 but still when I opened two drawing files it is just same as before. or maybe because I also have another autocad version on my desktop?

From your screen-shot seems that both drawings were opened with 2008, so the second AutoCAD version installed on your station doesn't seems to be the issue.

Please check if the solution on post #14 of this thread isn't useful for you.

unfortunately i wasnt able to follow the instruction there, think he is using different type of windows, i am using windows 7. My goodness, its been a long time since i am finding a solution for this. hope someone could answer this. thanks for the help MSasu.

Let's tackle one problem at a time.

The problem in AutoCAD 2008 was recognized and fixed in Service Pack 1. Find...download...and install it.

My friend, we are still talking about 2008 right? I already installed SP1. but nothing happens still the same problem

I thought we had moved on. You should not be experiencing the same problem if the service pack were applied.

What OS are you running?