• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Oppie

• nestly

• Dadgad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I am not fully understanding what the nature of the problem is. I changed a height of what I assume is a door panel and did not notice anything unusual.

When I select the 2 solids on the left bottom, mij grips appear on the upper right as you can see in the printscreen. But where the grips are in the printscreen that is the place where the solids should be. But when I reopened the drawing this morning they where on the left bottom :? While the origin was still at the right place :o

Sorry....the grips appear about where I would expect them to be in the sample drawing I loaded. Of course I had to enabled them first as I'm not a big user of grips.

So you opened my uploaded file, then you select the 2 solids on the left. Or are the were the grips are?

Edited by Oppie

While I'm on the forum and opening my file again the drawing is almost finished, it looks like the solids jump to another place again. To me it's obvious there's a bug in the Solids

jumping solids.jpg

OK...I thought you were talking about the grips not the solids themselves. You're saying that you placed some trim pieces and after saving, closing then reopening the drawing the pieces are in a different location?

OK...I thought you were talking about the grips not the solids themselves. You're saying that you placed some trim pieces and after saving, closing then reopening the drawing the pieces are in a different location?

Yep that's the case, and when I slect theme on that different location, I see the grips at the original place :?

Test completed. Moved a door and a piece of trim to different locations in the drawing. Did a "saveas" to a slightly different file name. Closed drawing. Reopened drawing. Both objects are in the locations that I had placed them previously. Nothing seems amiss.

Did you pull an all-nighter (no sleep) and forget to drink some coffee to remain alert?

That's not fair. If I'm helping you with a problem you have to stay until I give up. Not you. LoL

OK...well have a good weekend. Maybe your version of AutoCAD will self-correct after it takes a rest.

While I'm on the forum and opening my file again the drawing is almost finished, it looks like the solids jump to another place again. To me it's obvious there's a bug in the Solids

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34319[/ATTACH]

Yes, I see that too here - seems a bug to me!

That's not fair. If I'm helping you with a problem you have to stay until I give up. Not you. LoL

OK...well have a good weekend. Maybe your version of AutoCAD will self-correct after it takes a rest.

logged in @home now, but have you seen the video?

Maybe your version of AutoCAD will self-correct after it takes a rest.

Nooop, no such luck. By the way @home same problem.

Still no problem here.

perhaps it's because you're running 64 bits, dedmin also has the same "problem"

Eh... problem?!? It's something that shows up sometimes :lol: