need a little more help with a drawing

hot shot 991

OK so im making a custom chassis and I got done with the chassis and this is my first time using autocad and my first time making a chassis but if some of you guys could look over my chassis plans because I need these exact and not messed up when I send them to get cut that would be awsome!!!!!! thanks and talk to you guys later-jake

p.s. I included the actual autocad file and the plans I used to make it, the front and back plates are modified on my plans but if you guys could look over it and tell me the errors like maybe length, and width but mostly I just need to know if the holes are in the right place and right size,the dimensions and holes sizes are on the first pic but that would be awesome if someone could help me because this chassis might cost like 90 bucks and I dont wanna screw that up

scan0001.jpg

evh plexi.dwg

Unfortunately one would need some really good eyesight to read the image you posted above. Can't compare the actual plans with the drawing if it cannot be read.

Before you do, I'm not so sure the angle will make a difference. At least on my monitor it appears fairly light and the text too small to be easily read. Of course I'm using a 23" LCD widescreen. Maybe on a different monitor it would be more legible.

Jake, it's not too accurate. It almost seems like your trying to re-scale my original drawing and trace it in AutoCAD. I don't think I came across one dimension in your dwg file that matches up with the original file. Don't get me wrong here, but some of the dimensions (i.e. separation between 9-pin miniature sockets) don't really matter if there dead-nuts compared to the original.....But things like the OT mounting specs do matter greatly, and the dimensions you've got currently (according to my AutoCAD) say that any OT won't fit in the provided hole pattern. Same problem holds true for the front control panel layout you currently have.....If you are going to purchase an aftermarket plexi faceplate then you going to run into some difficulty with the holes not lining up.