Dimension style "adds" number "1/8" as suffix

enemigoman

Hello:

I am using a dimension style that annoyingly adds the number "1/8" at the end of every angular dimension. Linear dimensions are fine.

I already checked and there is no suffix specified in the style. I also tried the dim/up feature, but the "1/8" still appears.

Degrees in "Units" are set to decimal. They are also set in decimal within the dimstyle.

Just to clarify, the number "1/8" is added after the actual dimension. I drew a 90 deg rectangle and the dim shows 90 1/8.

I could certainly try to create a new dimstyle from scrap, but perhaps someone here has a better tip.

Thanks,

Sounds like you have a font being used that converts a degree symbol to 1/8, it probably use other fractional substitutions for other characters as well.

RobDraw and rkent:

Thank you su much. Even though I totally failed to explain that I was using an unconventional font, you figured it out correctly. That is indeed the problem and now I am in the process of fixing it.

Best regards,