Trouble with AUTOCAD!!!!

Folio

I'm facing too many problems with my autocad! I'll be really grateful if somebody can help!

1. I have to load the Express tools EVERDAY. Even though it is loaded, when i start the autocad program it goes missing. So I load it through MENULOAD everyday! Need a Solution to this...

2. I'm unable to use the hatch command as all the hatch options are missing. I even checked for ACAD.PAT in the support folder. It is there!! But when I type (findfile"acad.pat") it says nil. I don't know what to do!

3. The xref files are lost most of the time and I have to load them each time i used the file. I even found a temporary solution by going to options- support files and loading the entire xref folder. Even then the xrefs are lost sometimes.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

What have you done to troubleshoot these problems so far? No use repeating things you've tried that have failed.

Have you run a REPAIR of AutoCAD?

Ensure that you install ACad while having admin privileges (at least for the install). Otherwise some settings will not be made correctly while installing. In some cases it's even necessary to stick with an admin username while using ACad - but you should try not to do this, only use if truly necessary.

Did you migate settings from a prior version when you installed? Are the support files on a network server? Are you using a custom autocad users profile?