Invalid Duct Fitting K-Factor Database

erratic

anyone got a fix?????

this was NOT happening yesterday. A patch came out last night at midnight - I've applied it, but nothing is better. WTF? AutoDesk needs to... fix this crap.

Edited by erratic

if you've seen the error message an explanation shouldn't be necessary. the fix was listed under the communication center. since this "problem" was not there yesterday I figured the new "fix" was related to it. I chalk it up to Autodesk not knowing their own software. there are ALWAYS bugs that they never fix - guess I should be used to it. I'm ignoring it for now, but its annoying.

I'm still unfamiliar with the error you are talking about, especially given that you refuse to elaborate.

I assume then that you are no longer looking for a solution.

Yup. I've tried those. They don't work. Thank you for the attempt in assisting me though. As for last week, I was not "refusing to elaborate" as you put it, but there is far too much explaining and its much easier to wait for someone who has actually dealt with/ fixed the issue then it is to bounce the problem off of someone who hasn't dealt with it. Plus I did not have the time, but thank you for trying. Once again, this is just AutoDesk screwing things up. They are kinda notorious for that in my experience. Have a good one...