Pipeline route profile (graph)

kevin_900922

Greeting to all,

I am facing a problem in autocad. The attachment is a pipeline route profile(graph). I am facing the problem to plot the graph. Can anyone help or suggest or advice me on this matter?

Thanks for helping anyway.

pipeline route profile(scan).jpg

I think you need to provide more information on your issue. Is that an AutoCAD drawing? Are you trying to plot the sketch from AutoCAD? Can you detail those problems are you facing? Thank you.

OK. Now you should detail the plotting issues / errors you are encountering. From the attached image is not possible for one to understand what is missing / wrong.

I have a set of data for both x-axis and y-axis. My main concern is that, form the set of data how can i generate the graph as above?

So, your goal is to draw the graph in AutoCAD, not to plot it from AutoCAD?

Which is the media you have those coordinates? I mean, Excel or a text file or are just printed on paper?

Yes. i have the value of x-axis and y-axis. Just that i do not have the idea how to draw the graph. The value can be key in to excel file.

Since seems that you can get those values in Excel format, then I suggest you to create a script (plain text file with SCR extension) that can be loaded using SCRIPT command. Below you have an example:

_PLINE
123.45, 543.21
234.56, 654.32
345.67, 765.34

Excel will also let you scale (shrinking) the graph on X for readability; presuming that X coordinates are listed in column A, respectively Y in column B:

=CONCATENATE(A1/100,", ",B1)