Autocad LT 2013

pyerats101

bug.jpg

i new here so hi and nice to meet you all

as the picture show, does anyone have this kind of issue?

the option for " draw order " is missing.

can anyone help

Tanx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pyerats101

• ReMark

• Dadgad

• rkmcswain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you experience any problems during the installation process?

You might be able to fix this using the REPAIR option via Windows > Add/Remove Programs.

Welcome to the forum. :)

If that is the only problem you are experiencing it can be easily remedied in your CUI.

Do not try a reinstall unless a repair does not work.

What is the reasoning behind that?

A repair checks for missing corrupt files and replaces them, a reinstall simply replaces all program files without checking to see if they are missing/corrupt.

I don't think I've re-installed or repaired since the CUI interface was introduced, but I sorta thought that a re-install would over-write all customizations, and a Repair would not. Is that not correct?

Reasoning?

It's the same as when I get a flat in one tire. I don't change the other three at the same time.

Reasoning?

It's the same as when I get a flat in one tire. I don't change the other three at the same time.

In this case, the "tires" are digital, and the Installer doesn't have to stop and figure out which one is "flat".

But anyway, there is not really any harm in a re-install compared to a repair*

(*see below)

but I sorta thought that a re-install would over-write all customizations,

If you customize any files that are part of the install, yes. Hence why that is not a good idea.

i try repair and reinstall, the issue still persist...but if i log in to other profile, the " draw order" working okay...anybody have this issue?

i try repair and reinstall, the issue still persist...but if i log in to other profile, the " draw order" working okay...anybody have this issue?

In that case I suggest that you create a new profile for yourself, by choosing ADD TO LIST, as shown in the image, then you can set all of the OPTIONS how you would like them to be and SET CURRENT.

new profile setup.JPG

may i know to ADD TO LIST?

1. Enter OP at the commandline

2. Open the PROFILES tab

3. Choose the PROFILE which you say works fine

4. SET CURRENT

5. Choose ADD TO LIST

6. Choose a name for your own profile in the ADD PROFILE dialog box (as shown in my previous post)

7. It will create a copy of the selected PROFILE and you can give it your name (just like using the SAVE AS command) when you click APPLY AND CLOSE

So you now have a profile set up for you which should work.

Select it and click SET CURRENT.

If you want to you can personalize the OPTIONS and behavior of the software on all the tabs in OPTIONS, for your new profile and click OK to save them.

Each time you log on, make sure the correct profile is selected in OPTIONS

.........or search for commandline switches on the forum.

i can't find the profile tab. at the end there is only online tab and it says i need to log in to my 360 autocad account to sync.

I just checked my copy of LT 2011 and it doesn't have profiles either, must be another feature LT has omitted.

Not a good day to be a LT user.

Before loading the software, for the first time, did you intentionally create a RESTORE point?

I notice the OP hasn't responded to F700es's earlier question about does the draworder command work if typed. May be it could be saolved as easily as DADGAD suggested, by adding it back to the right click menu in the CUI.