Trouble with xref's LTSCALE

Siberian

I've got a drawing with LTSCALE of 1. MSLTSCALE and PSLTSCALE is also 1, and VISRETAIN is 0.

When I xref in another drawing, lines that should be dashed are continuous. If I open the xref-drawing itself it also operates with the same values as above, but now the lines are represented perfectly dashed. Still, when I bring the two together the xref lines are continuous. To get the xref lines to appear as dashed once it is xrefed into my main drawing I need to reduce my main drawing's LTSCALE to 0,01. Why is this, and how can I fix it?

Were the drawings created using the same template file. We had problems a while back where people were using their own templates and linetypes and even hatches wouldn't x-ref or copy across as drawn.

Were the drawings created using the same template file.

No, not even with the same program. They are dwgs generated by ArchiCAD.

If all else fails it might be worth copying everything from these drawings into new drawings created from the same template.

Just remember to unlock, turn on and thaw all layers!

Check your units.

+1 Somewhere along the line meters and millimeters are getting muddled.

dJE