I am new and don't know to post my problem

Grv382

if someone could please help me. i am new and don't know to post my problem.

Well, that depends on what your problem is. If it is a general help question, first search the forums for an answer. Mr. Remark will find it for you and shame you if you don't!! ;)

Then, if you can't find the answer to your problem, post a new thread. Start here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forum.php and select your category, then POST NEW THREAD.

If you don't see the POST NEW THREAD button, it's because you don't have enough posts to be allowed to start a NEW thread yet. So comment on a few other posts, and then you'll be able to start new threads.

Also, read this: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?27-Introduce-Yourself

We're more helpful if we know you're not a jerk! So introduce yourself. Chat, be merry! And welcome!

as above but a couple of other points,

only post your question ONCE. Posting it multiple times in different topics will more likely upset the natives and get you fewer answers than if it was only posted once.

Put your question in what appears to be the best topic. If you can't decide between two just chose one. If it is a long way off a moderator will move it.

be as descriptive as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than finding 5 pages down that the question ommitted some vital information.

you should have a "post new thread" button. The restriction is on posting links, not starting threads. If you don't have a button, check that you are logged in.

and don't think your question might be too stupid. There is no such thing as a stupid question (actually there is but most people miss) although you do have to be wary of stupid answers.

Another important matter to consider, just define a clear and descriptive title for your thread; it will help also the Forum engine to suggest similar previous discussions.

There seems to don't be a restriction of new threads for new users - after all, the OP just started one.

Another suggestion before posting use the search function we must be up to about number 100 on how do I plot my layouts at scale. When using the advanced search change the date range as newer replies are better for current software versions, think out side the square about the words to search for also.