How long until my first post (of yesterday) is approved by mods/admins?

AlienBZ

Hi. I'm new here. I made my first post here sometime yesterday eve in the 3ds max beginner's forum and it contained a link or two. I waited almost a full 24 hours and now its late afternoon/early eve in the Pittsburgh area and my first post still hasn't appeared on the boards for other members to see it. How much longer will I have to wait until my post is approved by the mods/admins?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Things tend to slow down around the virtual CADTutor water cooler on the weekends.

I am not sure if you are able to post links, right out of the newbie gate or not.

Sounds like you may have read the site protocols and know the answer to that one.

Be patient, it will happen.

If you are too antsy, perhaps you could post a new thread without links, using screenshots instead?

If you are too antsy, perhaps you could post a new thread without links, using screenshots instead?

Er, wouldn't this be cross-posting or repeating?

Technically I suppose it would, should a moderator subsequently take offense they would likely merge your two threads during review.

As the thread has not been posted on the forum yet, we may be in a gray area.

Your desire to not clutter up the forum is commendable.

Ok, here goes....

EDIT - Ok, Dadgad, I took your advice and made this new post. Could you please check it out?

Thanks.

Hi. I'm new here. I made my first post here sometime yesterday eve in the 3ds max beginner's forum and it contained a link or two..

err....try five :)

Your first thread is now deleted since you made the second one.

And welcome to the forums!