CADTutor is excellent

Rad Bear

This is my GoTo forum whenever I've come across a problem with CAD and can not figure it out myself. There's lots of helpful and friendly people on these forums! Thanks!

• 4 months later...
:o I cant believe there is so much help available here. Whilst I only registered yesterday I had been visiting this site before and am impressed with all the help available. I am very new to cad and am not overly familiar with computers but you guys make it all seem so easy. I am looking forward to visiting here more often. I feel that whilst there will be many more road blocks ahead for me I know now how to find immediate help. Thank you all

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have learned lots of things here.... And we cant get better platform to share our knowledge. thanks to our experts:notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...

It is really the best place to learn the basics.All the basics get cleared very well here and the confusions get solved very nicely.I am glad I visited it.

Edited by Cad64
Spam Link Deleted

• 2 months later...

Holy mother of god... this thread has a tiger and a bear... where is the lion?

I agree. Cad Tutor is an awesome place full of really nice people! I come on here all the time whether it's to seek help or help others. One of the best communities out of all the online forums that I've seen.