Attach Screenshot to Post

RBPrice

• 3 months later...

When I try to follow those instructions all I get is a tiny popup window asking me to enter the URL of my image. There is no option to upload a file from my computer. Has the system been changed but these instructions are old?

When I try to follow those instructions all I get is a tiny popup window asking me to enter the URL of my image. There is no option to upload a file from my computer. Has the system been changed but these instructions are old?
Are you Going Advanced first? In the quick reply posting window, one can only insert "hosted" (url) images and things. See your other post about whacky dimensions too. I spent the last few minutes trying to make sure I had the instructions right and :notworthy:Cad64::notworthy: had already answered the question.:lol: At least I got to post a random cat picture. People are getting tired of pictures of my Pit Bull.:rofl:

Thanks for the help everybody.

I just want to clarify for other newbies reading this thread that when you go to the Advanced tab, you should use the paperclip 'Attachments' icon, not the 'Insert Image' icon, which prompts you for the URL of a hosted image regardless of which editor you use.

Attach_Image-3.jpg

Attach_Image-2.jpg