new block problems

WIGGUM

Hello all am new to AutoCad Electrical 2013 and am still trying to figure it out .

the problem i have at the moment is I have created some blocks but was wondering if there is some way to edit/change the block once created.

I have found that once i have created the block that some of the terminal numbers are sitting to close to the contact. I know i can manually move each number but i dont want to do this every time i use this block.

I have had a look in the help and the manual i have for electrical but they dont say anything.

can anyone help?

If your numbers are attributes you can only use BEDIT, REFEDIT doesn't(didn't?) work on attributes. Once you moved your attributes you should ATTSYNC the block to update all the blocks. When you are happy you will need to WBLOCK your modified one to overwrite the master in your library.