How to ungroup dynamic block drawing in autocadlt version 2007

ASMALEARN

Hi, I have a problem to UNGROUP block drawing. Im using AutocadLT version 2007. Could anyone help how to solve it. The existing drawing is perfect but there is features/part need to be remove n line properties need to be edited.Thanks fr your kind help. -beginner user-

If it is a group the 'ungroup' command should work? or 'groupedit' which will allow you to remove picked objects from the group. But if it is a block then you will need to go into the block editor to make any changes you can do that by typing BEDIT. It could be helpful to post your drawing here with the block/group and let us know what needs changing, then someone will be able to offer more detailed help

Editing the block within the block editor will change all instances of the block within that drawing at once. If you only need to change one instance of the block, simply explode it first. However, explode might change the appearance of the objects once they are "released" from the block if there are any special properties assigned to it, such as visibility states, or dynamic parameters, or the like.

thanks for fast reply. I'd try to explode however it change some line/details appearance which it out of current scale. Here are the drawing, it is design of spray dryer. I need to change line color (properties) and need to remove few features.

SD9000 ed.dwg

i'm not really sure if it normal group or block type drawings..but based on properties its shows block type and since the drawing in the forms of block when i put cursor on it and cant be edit directly by using normal ungroup command.I'd try to change through layer manager still didnt work. :geek::facepalm:

You have a very nice nested block there, it has at least 6 levels of nesting and in the last one the elements have a colour property set to cyan, you basically have 2 options, keep exploding the blocks untill there are no blocks left ( I never like exploding blocks), or open all the blocks in your drawing and change the colour value back to by layer, any items that need to have a different colour should be on their own layer within the block, that way it can be altered in the layer manager toolpalette.

Good luck, it might be an idea to make a copy of your drawing, that way you always have the original to fall back on, if anything strange happens. Just try making the changes if you get stuck, ask again