Slow Server

David Bethel

I've noticed the server here being very slow for the last 2 days. Doesn't look like the ten links delay this time.

Maybe just my location - Southeast US

-David

Yeah, slow here too, West Coast US. I've tried on 2 different computers at 2 different locations and both were slow. Yesterday was worse though. I was looking at page load times of about 30 seconds. Today it's down to about 15 seconds for page loading.

I got this message a few times trying to get at any of the forum posts, hopefully it might shed some light on the problem

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in /home/cadtutor/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 7324

It's faster this morning but I can't read any threads responses, at least in IE. An error message about not being able to set cookies comes up instead.

Chrome is working but some of the graphics are a little off register at the bottom of the thread response pages.