PDA

View Full Version : drawing circle on each point

vivekgrs
24th Jul 2006, 01:40 pm
hi,
iam having 100 points in the drawing. now my aim is to draw a circle on each point using lisp. by loop concept i got the result.
my aim is to draw a circle without loop. bcoz by looping means it is taking more time.
as per my knowledge without loop we can't able 2 do this one. Is there any possibility . if yes means plz give me idea

regards
m.arunachalam

fixo
24th Jul 2006, 03:16 pm
hi,
iam having 100 points in the drawing. now my aim is to draw a circle on each point using lisp. by loop concept i got the result.
my aim is to draw a circle without loop. bcoz by looping means it is taking more time.
as per my knowledge without loop we can't able 2 do this one. Is there any possibility . if yes means plz give me idea

regards
m.arunachalam
Something about good manner...
Are you saw the answers here:
http://cadtutor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8510&sid=10a069c2f67f122f9f73ad00b56cca28

???

CAB
24th Jul 2006, 03:32 pm
i think what fatty is saying that it is impolite not to acknowledge the effort of those trying to help you.
And I agree.

There is no way without some kind of loop in this situation but there are slow loops & fast loops.
Why not post the code you have and someone may be able to make it more efficient.

fixo
24th Jul 2006, 05:23 pm
My respect, Alan
Thanks, that you agree with my opinion :)

Alan Cullen
25th Jul 2006, 12:41 am
vivekgrs,

Post your code and I'll have a look at it.

As CAB said, the code required to do what I believe you want simply will not work without a loop...However, that loop is not a break...for 100 points the code would place your circles faster than you can blink...