Help with Penn Foster Ocean Avenue civil project

sukhbirsingh91

Welcome to the Forum, sukhbirsingh91!

What do you mean by "scale"? Are those the scale factors of blocks, something related to you industry standards or the scroll bars?

Also, please try to use a relevant title for you threads.

So, seems that you want to represent something using different scale factors on X, respectively Y. Although someone working in the same field may suggest a better approach, one solution will be to draw everything 1:1, create a block of you sketch when done and insert it using the said scale factors on x, respectively Y.

I'm guessing that image was reproduced from the instructional PDF that goes to a Penn-Foster AutoCAD course and you are working on one of the civil projects. Is that correct?

Addendum

OK, I did take a look at your drawing and as expected it is the Ocean Avenue civil project section of the Penn-Foster AutoCAD course. This project has been covered in detail in the AutoCAD Beginners' Area > Student Project Questions subforum. A search of CADTutor for 'Ocean Avenue' or 'civil project' should result in a list of similar threads. I know of at least one thread that should be helpful to you as it includes images provided by forum member Car5858.

Edited by ReMark