please Can poly line this word

wanted90

I'm pretty sure I already did this for you back in November of 2013. You had a thread about it which I linked to in the thread you started a couple of days ago!

For any other member reading this see the OP's thread (of 30th Jan) entitled "Help me create extrude and engrave". When you find it go to post #9 and click on the link to the OP's thread of November 2013 where we discussed, in detail, the particular Arabic word he is inquiring about getting help with.

There really shouldn't be a need for three separate threads about what is basically the same project.

Hi mark , Yes I did same topic but here the size is not same

Now here in this topic I want any one to help me to make that word as poly line

so that will help me to make extrude to the word ..

If no one help me , please give me another method to make extrude coz I am not familer to use Arc and line It will be no ok it's look

I attached a drawing to post #4 of this thread. If it is not the correct size then use the SCALE command to rescale it.

How can you not be familiar with the ARC and LINE commands? Aren't you taking an AutoCAD course right now? Didn't I just help you in another thread (posted recently) to draw a shoe brake?

Explode the solid. What's left are surfaces. Erase them carefully and you will end up with a total of 5 regions.

Edited by ReMark

He wants to get back to the original polyline profiles of his letters.

wanted90: You do realize that on November 28, 2013 in your thread entitled "How can I extrude this text in AutoCAD 2006" that in post #26 you attached a file named tan1111i.zip that basically included exactly what you are asking for here today? At the time you were having trouble extruding the polyline profile and asked for help. As it turned out there was one very small polyline segment missing from the right hand end of your text that had to be added to complete the profile.

Return to the thread via the link below, download your own file, unzip it, open the drawing, fix the problem. done. Or use what I gave you and end up with regions. The choice is yours. I feel as though you have taken us in circles and I don't understand why that had to happen. You have made this exercise much more difficult that it had to be.

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?83179-How-I-can-extrude-this-text-in-autoCad2006/page3&highlight=text+explode

Edited by ReMark

ArabicRegions.jpg

Each color represents a different region. This is what you would end up with if you follow my previous instructions regarding the drawing I gave you yesterday.