Attach file not working

steven-g

When I try to attach a dwg file nothing is happening, the dialoge opens normally, and lets me select a file, but thats it I click upload as normal but the file won't upload, when I then click the 'done' button I get a message saying no file selected drag a previously uploaded file from the list !!!

I have been having a lot of trouble.

I am not able to use IE - I have to use Chrome.

I am not able to attach images directly - I have to use advanced editor and go through extra steps.

Uploading to CADTutor with IE hasn't worked for months. It was coincident with a new machine. I have other issues with some images not showing, like some avatars but not all. IT doesn't want to trouble shoot it and I can use Chrome when necessary but still would like to know what is causing this.

As I said it worked fine last week and that is with IE, I just got back home and it is working on my own machine, we did have an automatic windows update at work last Friday, that possibly caused the problem, either that or IT somehow have decided to block uploading (but I doubt it).