Sheet Set Manager Title Block Problem

RyGuy

I am using AutoCADLT 2014.

I have a project set up with sheet set manager with a template file and a title block. I want to change the title block because I need to change the sheet size. So I open one of my sheets that have been created and re-insert the correct title block. When I do this the attributes do not update. They all come in as hash tags (###).

I understand that this is due to the title block not being linked to the sheet set manager. The new title block is in the same folder as the old one and was created the same way.

This is my question....

How do I get the new title block to be linked to that sheet set? How do I resolve this problem?

Any help would be great.

Thank you in advanced.

R

Without more to go on....

You'd need to edit each attribute's Field reference to now point to the correct content.

What more do you need to go on? I have 150 sheets so editing each attribute would be tedious. That is why we use sheet set manager, so we don't have to do this.

Frustrating!

I understand your frustration; editing each-and-every single Field in all drawings is not what I meant.

What more do you need to go on?

Please consider posting the problem drawing and sheet set? linky

I use SSM extensively for all projects, and do not suffer the undesired behavior you describe.

Cheers

Perhaps I misunderstood your situation.

You've already answered your own question in the OP:

I have a project set up with sheet set manager with a template file and a title block. I want to change the title block because I need to change the sheet size. So I open one of my sheets that have been created and re-insert the correct title block. When I do this the attributes do not update. They all come in as hash tags (###).

I understand that this is due to the title block not being linked to the sheet set manager. The new title block is in the same folder as the old one and was created the same way.

This is my question....

How do I get the new title block to be linked to that sheet set? How do I resolve this problem?

... More on Importing Layouts as Sheets