Solidworks Current product.

stevsmith

I know this is predominantly an AutoCAD forum, but could it be possible to have Solidworks, Microstation, Sketch-Up & Rhino added to the "Current Product" in the profile editor.

It would also be more appropriate to rename "Current Autodesk Product" to something like "Current CAD software".

:D

I wonder if we could have an "Other" option so users can write in their own "Current Product". I primarily use Modo, ZBrush and Photoshop for my work. Autocad and 3ds Max are really just secondary programs for me.

It would also be nice if we could list more than just one program as our primary software. I think most of us use multiple programs, like Autocad and 3ds Max or Autocad and Inventor or Revit or whatever.

Just my 2 cents. :)

It would also be nice if we could list more than just one program as our primary software. I think most of us use multiple programs, like Autocad and 3ds Max or Autocad and Inventor or Revit or whatever.

Sounds good to me.

I tend to use SolidWorks and Draftsight, but still come back here occasionally.

• 1 year later...
Yes, I've been wondering about that. I'll see if I can come up with a more appropriate way of doing this. Thanks for the nudge.

Another "Yearly" Nudge ;)

OK, I just added a few additional products and changed the field title to make it more generic. Probably need to revise the whole thing at some point but hopefully that gives you what you need for now.

OK, I just added a few additional products and changed the field title to make it more generic. Probably need to revise the whole thing at some point but hopefully that gives you what you need for now.

Thank you very much David. Fantastic.