LT 2014 properties palette not accessible?

duhcheem

I have used AutoCad R14 for years, and have upgraded to LT 2014 in the last 6 months. I have a desktop and a laptop with LT 2014, and transfer most of my drawings using Google Drive.

I am very new to LT 2014. "Palettes" and other features are new to me.

Recently I noticed that the "properties palette" is not available to me on my desktop machine. It seems to work fine on the laptop, testing it with the same drawing.

I'm guessing I somehow switched a system variable or something, but I don't know where to look currently.

I did check to make sure it wasn't somehow auto-hidden somewhere on the screen, or pushed somewhere out into my second monitor.

"Quick Properties" seems to work from the quick menu, but I can't get the normal properties box to come up. I'm fairly certain that it did work at some point, but I honestly haven't worked that hard at getting used to the new software yet.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I found it using Autodesk help. I changed the palette position to 'floating' in workspace customization and it appeared on my other monitor.