Icons not working in replies

steven-g

I have noticed a small problem over the last couple of months, I am unable to use the icons on CADTutor for things like inserting smiley's or code tags, I click on them and nothing happens, I have to copy and paste the items from somewhere else or just type in tags manually. Is this a known issue, maybe with IE11 or is it just me

I recently noticed the same on some other vBulletin hosted forums (not here) both on vb4.1.2 and vb4.2.2.

It only seems to affect IE, if you switch to another browser, eg. firefox the the problem goes away.

Other members report the same.

From looking on the vBulletin forums it seems to be a conflict of some kind on sites that are running both the standard and mobile versions of vb.

I already mentioned the problem with IE 11 on vBulletin awhile back.

Go to Settings>General Settings>Miscellaneous Options>Select the Standard or Basic Editor, IE11 doesn't work well with Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing.