Setting up a Sheet Set

Guitte

Can I set up a sheet set in Autocad LT?

Trying to follow the instructions, there is no drop-down under Sheet Set manager to create a new sheet.

Is there perhaps an alternative way?

Guitte

Yes you can use Sheet sets in LT but you cannot have a template path (shame) but that shouldn't stop you from making one & placing it in a template folder so you then just copy & rename for each different project (not forgetting to edit the paths in the .dst).

Just click on file & go down to new, sheet set should be there 2nd one i think or click on the big red A (top left corner) & go to new & then sheet set.

Any advice just ask :)

Thanks, i take our template, rename it. At the end im getting to a .dst file. My problem is the step which, you need to command sheet set manager to open. When i click on it nothing happens, no toolbar is opening up. Trying to find the problem, it came up that the sheet can be locked by another user. How can it be unlocked and the path to take to do so? Also no lock icon appears.:unsure: (PS. I have already created 3 types of dst. files, to see if i dont miss something, no success with sheet set manager).

You could try to open on another autocad install if possible just to check it isn't your autocad/install that's broken.

Could be that your .dst is corrupt, also try making a brand new one !! ?

Edited by KiLLiNG-TiME
can't bloody spell !!!