donations

bjenk8100

where do they go to? i donate money to various sites that give great feedback. this site is good. however, i think that tutorial videos should be expanded tremendously. here is an idea, have a more expansive video tutorial area with different languages. create an area for video tutorial submittals. of course, not view-able until approved for obvious reasons. people would probably get involved and send in their videos. the admins could then review and vote on what to present. this is what a lot of sites do outside CAD. i would donate for space if that is the issue.

Phrase of the day: Concentric and eccentric are not opposite. Just designed

where do they go to? i donate money to various sites that give great feedback. this site is good. however, i think that tutorial videos should be expanded tremendously. here is an idea, have a more expansive video tutorial area with different languages. create an area for video tutorial submittals. of course, not view-able until approved for obvious reasons. people would probably get involved and send in their videos. the admins could then review and vote on what to present. this is what a lot of sites do outside CAD. i would donate for space if that is the issue.

I like your thinking and the aim in the future is to facilitate more user generated content and that includes video.