How to select "exact" custom multileader style

rhgrafix

Hi,

I searched and found some code on here that did not go as deep as I need it to.

A few weeks ago I made a multileader with the hexagon and enabled the large dot on the end of the leader, it was MLS "STANDARD", my first mistake. But 1st, I customized the _TagHexagon so it had a masked mtext attribute. At the time I didn't know that Quick Select and Object Selection Filters did not differentiate between home made mleaders and mleaders with mtext and a simple leader. The reason I need to separate them, sometimes I come into a dwg and all the MLs are linespace factor of 1, I want to grab them all with a filer and make them .9, looks so much better, but it also grabs my custom MLs because I left the style name as STANDARD, once they are all selected, the properties fields will not show the "line space factor" field so I have to pick each mleader, and there are a lot of them! There's nothing else unique to filter, all on layer TEXT, BYLAYER, etc. Has anyone written code to select STANDARD AND Hexagon? Or STANDARD AND MLs with leaders with dots, OR filled arrow heads etc? I am not great at lisp but I can tweak it, insert names of my own styles, blocks etc. In the mean time, I will make my new custom MLs with Color White or put the 1st one in the dwg on a different layer but I have made 30 dwgs full of these mixed MLs. Thanks much if you can help! BTW, I'm using Acad 2014

-=(RLH)=-