How to improve traffic to our children school education website www.makemegenius.com

sarora

Would be happy to receive support & suggestions on improving traffic.We are a group of children who are trying to provide resources to all school going children by providing free resources .All school subjects have been converted into videos,but in last 2 months ,our average visitors are not going beyond 500/day.So any suggestion, please keep in mind we're 6th & 7th grade students ,so please don't use technical heavy words while suggesting something.Thanks in advance to all experts.:)

You might investigate whether KHAN ACADEMY posts any links to other learning sites. My guess is they have their plate full teaching so many other subjects, that they might be able to send you a fair amount of traffic. For anyone who is unfamiliar with Khan Academy I would strongly suggest clicking on this link to experience the greatest innovation to 'virtual' education, and just plain education period, in the history of mankind.

http://www.khanacademy.org/about :thumbsup:

khan academy.jpg

• 4 months later...

actually brother ypour message is one of the most important message for me. Cause I have got a education website but did not get the how to increase the traffic but from your post I have learned some tips. Thank you for your information brother

actually brother ypour message is one of the most important message for me. Cause I have got a education website but did not get the how to increase the traffic but from your post I have learned some tips. Thank you for your information brother

Glad to be of assistance. :)

There is certainly much to be learned from and by the example of KHAN ACADEMY. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

I think social engagement would be fantastic idea to earn traffic at website I always follow twitter and create relevant followers believe me this trick give me 6 time better traffic for my website