Revision Cloud

sparkyuk

I don't know what to enter in the command line to get the right size arcs its very very small right now, could someone explain what to type in the command line ? please :oops:

I am drawing at 1-1 in mm in model

yes i have done that, what i dont know is what figures to enter im putting a cloud around a light fitting that is 1500mm long so it needs to show around it, at the moment the arcs are far to small to be seen ?

Thanks played with the arc figures and got it right as it was set at 0.5000 it was way to small tried 200min/max and that works fine, thanks for your help

its often worth trying a figure 25 times bigger when built in functions don't work. 0.5" is quite large, 0,5mm isn't.

When AutoCAD first included a revision cloud routine I couldn't get it to close. It was looking for you to click within 1/8 units of the start of the cloud - but not ON the start. Great in imperial but 0,125mm was just a bit too small. (I wrote my own routine which we still use)

its often worth trying a figure 25 times bigger when built in functions don't work. 0.5" is quite large, 0,5mm isn't.

When AutoCAD first included a revision cloud routine I couldn't get it to close. It was looking for you to click within 1/8 units of the start of the cloud - but not ON the start. Great in imperial but 0,125mm was just a bit too small. (I wrote my own routine which we still use)

...yet another reason why I love my feet and inches :)