How to draw a circle connect with a arc and 2 straight lines?

Rock er

I'm suffering to draw a circle connect with a arc and 2 straight lines for almost an hour ago.

I'm an autocad begineer without anything tutor.

Hope somebody can resue me.

Thx.:)

Nestly, you were quicker on the "draw" than me....lol...get it...the "draw"...ok, so it wasn't all that funny.

I used midpoints and near instead of tangent but it did the same thing.

Glad to help, Rock er

Well, Jack, I had a headstart since I was already subscribed to the thread. (wink)

I'm not sure about the MidPoint option, inner circle would only be tangent to the other 3 objects at one very specific included angle, right?

CircleMid.jpg

Glad to help, Rock er

Well, Jack, I had a headstart since I was already subscribed to the thread. (wink)

I'm not sure about the MidPoint option, inner circle would only be tangent to the other 3 objects at one very specific included angle, right?

[ATTACH]26293[/ATTACH]

You're right, midpoint wont' work all the time. curious that I just happened to throw an angle on there that did work. hmmm....tangent is by far the better option. gotta overlook me this morning, under the influence of decongestants.