Moving image to layout template

JamFam

So I have approx. 30 drawings all done to full scale (in metric) but not all were done the same way. I am learning how to set up a drawing but I haven't quite got the hang of that. Anyways I found an architectural template within my autocad 2000, made some adjustments to it and saved it as a dwt. What I want to do is print out my images with the newly created dwt template as the framework for all printed drawings. How do I do that???

Thanks

JamFam

Open the architectural template. You should be in a Layout. Switch to model space. Insert one of your drawings. Switch back to your layout and create a viewport. You should see your drawing now. Right?

Normally you would start your new drawing by opening one of your templates.

So here is what i ended up doing before getting to read your post. I opened the architectural title block which I adapted to my project, sorry for misleading you and calling it an architectural template. Anyways I opened it which was in/on it's own tab next to model, layout1 and layout2, then I highlighted the "template" and pasted it to a blank model space area, there I could make the necessary changes to the description area of the "Template". I opened up a drawing, clicked on layout1 and the drawing was there waiting to be printed, then I highlighted the "Template" and copied with a base point. I went to my drawing in layout1 and pasted the "Template" as a block and moved the "Template" to the precise area of the Layout1 image and over lay the "Template", then printed. I did this for all 30 odd images. I then could create a PDF from what was seen within the layout1 showing the drawing with the "Template", the end result is a drawing with the desired title block "Template". I'm sure there must be a much faster and much easier way, but this is what worked for me. I would appreciate a tutorial on how to use a title block correctly as I'm sure I will be doing more of these kinds of drawings.

Thanks ReMark

JamFam