Converting .drw files to .dwg or .dxf

Trabantexpress

Hello,

Are there any software available for such a conversion? I have found some software that boast about converting .drw to .dwg, but when installed there are no options for cad conversions.

I have a lot of .drw cad files, that i would like to have converted to general .dwg or .dxf format.

Please advice me if You know any good software for such conversions!

At least the Finnish made Kymdata CADS program. I think that also JCAD support .drw files. I have used CADS and made a lot of useful stuff that I now would like to access. But impossible as saved in .drw without .dwg backup.

Below a link to programs using .drw files:

http://filext.com/file-extension/DRW

Anyone who could help me with this one? I have tried to search, but with no luck. Found a program called 4D cad, but seems that this one is created for dos and not suitable for NT environment.

I just read that you can either open, or import, .drw files with CorelDraw. From there, you could Export to Adobe Illustrator. From there you could Export to .dwg format.

Try downloading the trial versions of these programs and see if it works.

Thank You very much Cad64! I will try Your suggestion.

Seems that Adobe Illustrator require 1GB of memory and I have only 512MB in my old computer. Hopefully i can get the program running and my files converted.