Label Extg and IE along profile

rphillips

This is what i have in mind

The user will pick the base point (lower left of profile) then the code will ask what is the elevation at this point.

The code will then search for a polyline on the layer c-road-prof (this is the existing grade)

The code will then search the a polyline on the layer c-sswr-forc (this is the forcemain pipe)

The code will ask the user what station interval the user wants the text to be displayed.

The code will then place 2 vertical pieces of text along the bottom of the grid at the station interval the user picked

The code will get the elevation on the 2 polylines at the interval and populate the text.

The code will then look at each vertex on the ployline on the layer c-sswr-forc and calculate the slope between the two points and then place a label showing the slope.

The code will then place a line and the station and elevation of each vertex along the polyline on the layer c-sswr-forc.

If someone can get me something to start with I should be able to edit the code to get it to do what I need.

Please see the attached file for reference.

Thanks

EXAMPLE.dwg

As a courtesy, you might consider waiting longer than an hour, before posting duplicate threads. Many of us are members of multiple forums, and come to different forums for different topics, members, etc..

Especially for such a monumental request. :thumbsup:

As a courtesy, you might consider waiting longer than an hour, before posting duplicate threads. Many of us are members of multiple forums, and come to different forums for different topics, members, etc..

Especially for such a monumental request. :thumbsup:

What he said.. :)

But I could've sworn i saw this same request on yet another forum. :glare: .....

Ok, Sorry i am not trying to ruffle any ones fethers here. It has been a long time since i was looking for lisp help and did not know people monitor different locations, just looking for help is all. Sorry again