Average Website Visitors/Day

good_m

Just out of curiousity (and to gauge my own site), how many visitors/day does the average website get? I realize that it depends on the website but I just mean a very general average. I know how many my site is getting and I'm just trying to figure out how many visitors I "should" be getting.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Mike

I'm not sure if there is any such thing as an "average" website. Some will get millions of visits per day, some will not be visited at all. Currently, CADTutor averages about 4,500 visits per day although there is a definite weekly profile with fewer visits at the weekend and more in mid-week.

I guess that I'm not doin' to bad with averaging about 200/day so far then. It seems like it's still steadily increasing too. I guess I just have to learn some more seo! :(

I guess that I'm not doin' to bad with averaging about 200/day so far then. It seems like it's still steadily increasing too. I guess I just have to learn some more seo! :(

is that unique visits?? cuz just plain 'ol visits, i get about 2,000 a day. lol

• 7 months later...

well....there are a few things you can do to increase traffic....

list your self with dmoz.org......

take a look at searchengineforums.com and gethighforums.com

and you need meta info...there's nothing there...no spidys or bots finding you

• 7 months later...

my website has around 500 visitors a day

and around 17,000 visitors a month.

thats only cause it a proxy and everyone at my school uses it.

this is my newest website which has only been up for around 3 months.

• 4 years later...
my site http://www.stuntkingz.com gets about 180 unique hits a day, as of the month of april. once we averaged about 500 a day, but that was when a new video came out or something.

I've seen your videos on youtube StykFace, awesome, just to let you know, that I just tried the link you supplied for your site, and I was unable to connect to it. You might need to check it out. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

yeh.!!

You are right user depend on a website.

For examples so many visitor/day on facebook but this is not possible to our own Website.

I think par day ever unique visit 1600/day.

so how can I Increase my visibility.????

I've seen your videos on youtube StykFace, awesome, just to let you know, that I just tried the link you supplied for your site, and I was unable to connect to it. You might need to check it out. :beer:
the link is almost 6 years old. It may just not exist any longer?

the link is almost 6 years old. It may just not exist any longer?

Good point there dbroada, I failed to notice the vintage. Jumped on the OP's virtual bus to yesteryear! :)

You should be confident that it will be getting better.

• 1 month later...

Are you talking about your bellow link?

Just out of curiousity (and to gauge my own site), how many visitors/day does the average website get? I realize that it depends on the website but I just mean a very general average. I know how many my site is getting and I'm just trying to figure out how many visitors I "should" be getting.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Mike