Copy and Paste issue on AutoCAD Mechanical 2009

Zioncsc

the document was created by AutoCAD 2008, when i copy whole document, some of the texts are disappear, hope some one can guide me how to solve the problem :unsure:

You could use the INSERT command and insert one drawing into the other the EXPLODE. Erase what you don't want and keep the remainder.

Or you could WBlock the text from one drawing, save it with a unique name, then INSERT it (exploded) into the second drawing.

I'm not sure why text that was copied from one drawing would not show up completely when inserted into another drawing.

Are you getting any warnings when you insert? Sounds like you may be missing some needed .shx fonts.

May i know where can i have the file that you have mention?

when i copy the document have no warning at all like a normal, but all the textes previously missing are appear after i click on search button

You could use the INSERT command and insert one drawing into the other the EXPLODE. Erase what you don't want and keep the remainder.

Or you could WBlock the text from one drawing, save it with a unique name, then INSERT it (exploded) into the second drawing.

I'm not sure why text that was copied from one drawing would not show up completely when inserted into another drawing.

Tried already, but seen like it still have the same problem, even know i have reinstall the software and install the new machine it also facing the same problem,

it need to right click > find > Close then the word will appear what exactlly i copied, is that having any idea on this?

Attach the drawing that was done using AutoCAD 2008 so we can have a look at it. We don't need the entire drawing just enough of it, with the text you are trying to copy, to experiment with.

Seems like you just needed to regen the drawing for the text to appear. When you close the find window, it regens the drawing.