Raster Design install error when switching users

Blam

I'm trying to load AutoCAD and Raster Design 2009 on a machine that will be an office loaner. Multiple people will be logging on to this machine. I keep running into the same problem.

1) I will load AutoCAD then Raster with an account that has administrator privileges.

2) I log in with another account (either admin or Power User privileges)

3) I click the AutoCAD icon, it says "Please wait whille Windows configures AutoCAD..." then "Please wait while Windows configures Raster..."

4) A window pops up and says "Installer has detected that the following programs are running."

AutoCAD (acad.exe)

In order to complete installation, these programs must be closed."

5) I open task manager and kill the acad.exe process

6) I hit okay to proceed with installation.

This fixes the problem, but the problem will still be there for the next person. How can I keep Raster from stepping on AutoCAD to avoid this error?

oop. Nevermind. It looks like there is a hotfix for this very issue on the Raster 2009 service pack page. I will see if that works. At least I have this problem recorded for next time.

Edit - works great. Here is the link.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240978&id=12567517&siteID=123112

Edited by Blam
Adding link to solution.