Create and Draw Road Profile with Excel and Lisp

Salama

Hi ..

this excel+lisp gives us the opportunity to draw road profile for bothe ground levels and design levels in two steps -- one for ground " natural "" and 2nd for design levels.

* either to insert level in terms of points with Easting, Nothing, Level.

* or station " acc distance " + level

* then insert the interval of station 10meter , 20 or 30 as u like .

* also spacial interval could be inserted .

* Copy fields of manual or special interval to " with lisp sheet " and paste special in fields of Profile DATA " . AUTOMATICLY Data in Draw profile filels shall appear ..

* Use the datum for AutoCad .

* Activate the lisp named " PO' .

* AND FOLLOW STEPS .

PO for profiles.lsp

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salama

• eea123

• Organic

• BIGAL

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I TRIED TO ZIP THE file .. nor even rar it .. but because of the sizw > 500kb it doesnt work . the file after zipping still 900 kb . :(

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mmmm

i tried to upload the excel file in terms of rar , zip ... but it doesn't work because the size exceeds 500 kb.

but any way i uploaded the zipped file to mediafire , you can use it with the lisp " PO" .

http://www.mediafire.com/?7f6lqkw956wfrxw

I think you have to mention from where you got it, try to do your work and then you have the right to publish it

OK, you've made your point. Who is the actual author of the lisp routine? Is it you Shingir?

I downloaded the PO.lsp and opened it with Notebook. At the beginning of the file is a line that reads.....

"This program is created by AAMER HAMEED AWAN."

Is this the true author of the code? Yes or no?

OK, you've made your point. Who is the actual author of the lisp routine? Is it you Shingir?

Just open the excel file and you will know.

FYI, it is more than 20 Files not only this one by done by the same person.

ShingirText.JPG

OK...are you Hisham?

I see one file with four tabs. That's it. Nothing close to 20 files.

Can anyone even verify that the lisp routine together with the spreadsheet even works?

• 4 months later...
I think you have to mention from where you got it, try to do your work and then you have the right to publish it

I found those files and lisps at a forum , Hisham Fawzi the author of excel file asked to share .. not only me but any one who can do .

by the way , Hisham and the Ameed have upgraded the lisp to draw both PROFILES at once with two different commands .

http://www.4shared.com/folder/lebOhDwp/___.html?detailView=true&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME

the link of original files and lisps .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45051[/ATTACH]

OK...are you Hisham?

I see one file with four tabs. That's it. Nothing close to 20 files.

Can anyone even verify that the lisp routine together with the spreadsheet even works?

the whole excel + lisps files 4shared link .. http://www.4shared.com/folder/lebOhDwp/___.html?detailView=true&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME .. hisham asked to share .. the is no sign to see that Shingir is the owner ?!!

Salama,

One file, "the machine.rar", fails RAR uncompressing. I've re-downloaded with the same result. I'm working my way through the set, but 1-4 pass fine and contain an Excel file and MP4 instructional video.

• 1 year later...