Performing data extraction and linking to external data with formules.

Ski_Me

I am trying to link my extracted data from blocks with attributes to an extenal source so that the table I create and place into the drawing already has the formulas I need to due the required calculations. But every time I create and place the table the formulas are not in the table. I include the columes that contain the data but it doesn't seem to be working. Anybody have any ideas that might help?

Welcome to the forum, sorry nobody seems to have come up with any suggestions. Have you checked the similar threads listed here? :)

Could you provide a sample of what you're trying to achieve? You're stating external source for formulas, I'm unaware of such a thing in Data Extraction. You mean from an Excel sheet? How would those formulas link to each line in the attribute values?