Anim8or is a free 3d animation program

ianroz

:) Anim8or is a free 3d animation package, and it is easy to import your models for animation and material rendering, the latest vesion has raytracer called art tracer.You can also import your models from anim8or to autocad.

Anim8or is a free and powerful modelling/animation 3d software package.

Create and animate 3d cartoons, movies, adverts, traditional 2d toons and cut out animation.

Anim8or is ideal for product design, illustration and comic art; turn your pencil drawings into 3d models.

Anim8or is the easiest 3d program to learn, spending about 1-2 hours everyday you will complete the course and learn the full package in about 2 weeks.

Every module has a video tutorial with narration, acrobat notes and anim8or example files.

Anim8or is the perfect tool for graphic design artists, art students, cartoonists, inventors, web & game designers and movie makers.

Anim8or will help you bring your dreams to life.:shock:

Visit www.ianroz.com for the course curriculum.

Is your training free? Anim8or is a descent program, it has all the tools one might need. It is showing it's age a bit to me if you compare it to other systems (Blender for example) but not really a bad thing. I haven't looked at Anim8or in some time but I might again.

Thank you for your comment; spending about 1-2 hours a day you can learn anim8or in 2 weeks. Every module has a video tutorial, acrobat notes and examples. Having spent over 12 years learning blender, 3d max, amapi & animation master, I chose anim8or it is great as secondary package because it so easy & free. It is also a great starting point for people new to 3d, and you can export as 3ds and obj. files. The course is available as 3 downloads at $5.45 each or as a DVD $12.99, I wanted to make the course affordable to everyone. Please visit my site I offer 100% support to everyone, even if you choose not to buy the course. www.ianroz.com

• 1 month later...