trying to add a centerline

aieux

I'm trying to add a centerline by making a centermark on my circle, I went to modify the dimention style, and under center marks I selected line. but I just comes out as a mark... anyone know how to do this?

model.dwg

a bit vague, you want to place a centerline?

you could just draw a centerline snapping it to the center of the circle.

a mark is a group of lines that will be generated w/ respect to the center of the circle when you use centermark

Another way for center mark is you can choose point style according to(format menu..point style) or "ddptype" command.Then you can make your center mark with "point" command.

a bit vague, you want to place a centerline?

you could just draw a centerline snapping it to the center of the circle.

a mark is a group of lines that will be generated w/ respect to the center of the circle when you use centermark

I'm trying to put a centreline on the circle, it's for an assignment and needs to be the long dash short dash type and I'm having a hard time figuring this out. :S

.... try to scale up the center u made from the dimension. zoom the center line the scale> pick for the center line>input the scale factor....

a centerline thru the circle line right? not the center mark.

something like this?

but which centerline? the yellow or the green one?

00.jpg

a centerline thru the circle line right? not the center mark.

something like this?

but which centerline? the yellow or the green one?

YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW lol

yes, check your line scale under properties, or just type LTSCALE to either increase or reduce it so the linetype will show.

Ive not had many experience with using Solview, draw, etc but when making isometric projections, i cut and paste these projected views and paste them on UCS World so i could align them with respect to each other, using construction lines to make sure they're aligned with each other, at the same time i could align the center of a circle on front view, with same center on top view with a construction line(xline)