Clipboard

herguth1

Clipboard stopped working. I copy with a base point but when I go to paste, paste is not highlighted. Did I inadvertently turn something off?

I'm using 2017.

Thanks,

Fixed it, restarted AutoCAD and it came back.

Edited by herguth1

EDIT: Odd, I did not see your edit added closing before I typed my last line. I guess work-around solutions, however kludgy, are worth repeating. ;)

Nope, you didn't do anything. It occasionally dysfunctions that way. Just use ctrl+V (paste) when that happens. The AutoCad clipboard is only a shortcut (snort snort) to the Windows clipboard anyway, with an option to pick a basepoint during the copy part. Often I only use select then ctrl+C, and then ctrl+V, unless my insertion (base) point is critical.

When it starts getting all crampy, Save, Close AutoCad, and re-open it to empty the the clipboard, it helps most of the time.

Thank you, already closed and re-opened, that worked, thanks for the additional. Traded my '10 GT500 on a '16 5.0, no regrets, love the IRS!

Thank you, already closed and re-opened, that worked, thanks for the additional. Traded my '10 GT500 on a '16 5.0, no regrets, love the IRS!
Yay. can't wait to get my hands on one of the IRS cars. I have a 2005 GT 5 sp right now. It's my 4th Mustang. Started out with a 1988 5.0 LX notchback back in 1988. Picked the 2005 up this past december with only 22k miles on it, and like show room throughout. It's old but perfect. It'd be a mistake to sell or trade it for a while, but I started drooling again when I saw the 2018. Gotta get me one o' them things. Good luck with the S550.

IMG_20151219_155706705.jpg